Roasted Garlic Recipe
It doesn’t get much easier than roasting garlic in the oven. The smell from the oven while it’s roasting is amazing and then there is the flavor pay off at the end. Try getting into the habit of making it once a week so that’s it’s always on hand during the busy week! You can add into pasta dishes, green beans or just slather on some bread.
Read More >>>
How to Roast Garlic in the Oven
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F/205C.
- Take the two head of garlic and slice the tops off.
- Place on some aluminum foil and drizzle with the olive oil. Close up the garlic in the aluminum foil making a little packet of goodness.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Start checking the garlic after 45 minutes. Sometimes the little buggers can cook faster than an hour and sometimes they can take longer if you want them to be deeply caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and if not using right away, store wrapped in the fridge for up to a week.