Take the guesswork and time out of your planning by choosing one of these complete menu’s. Prices are per person and includes one beverage.
Southern Soiree ~$20
Bring the south to your next Oregon event and surprise your guests with flavorful heirloom varietals of peas and rice from Anson Mills.
- Brined and Molasses Glazed Pork Loin
- Anson Mills Red Pea Relish
- Carolina Gold Rice Pilaf
- Braised Greens with Vinegar
- Garden Salad
- Corn Bread
Italian Family Dinner ~$18
There’s a reason Italian food evokes feelings of comfort…….
- Herb Roasted Chicken with a Salsa Verde
- New Red Potato Smash
- Garlic Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan, Lemon and Pine Nuts
- Caesar Salad
- Rosemary and Garlic Focaccia
Filling Vegetarian ~$16
Vegetarian meals do not need to be a boring hodge-podge of vegetables that leave your guests hungry. Have a few meat eaters? Give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to add a meat protein at an additional cost.
- Marinated and Grilled Seitan
- Anson Mills Carolina Gold Rice Pilaf
- Stewed Anson Mills Red Peas
- Kale-Quinoa Salad with Shaved Beets, Roquefort, Almonds, Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette
Always a crowd favorite!
- Mexicali Mojo Marinated Pork Carnitas or Chimichurri Chicken
*substitute duck carnitas $4
- Spinach and Ricotta Tamales
- Rice and Barracha Beans
- Southwest Garden Salad
- 2 Salsas and Chips
Pacific Northwest Elegance (2 entrees) ~$38
Utilizing ingredients and inspiration of the Pacific Northwest, you’ll stun your guests with an awe inspiring upscale menu.
- Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon
- Chef Sliced Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Brandied Mushroom Fricassee
- Parmesan Roasted Fennel
- Creamy whipped potatoes
- Rosemary & Garlic Focaccia
Gourmet Backyard Picnic (2 entrees) ~22
Step up your next backyard BBQ with a lightly outside the box menu of smoked chicken and juicy buffalo burgers.
- Smoked Chicken
- Spiced Burgers on the Grill
- BBQ Baked Beans
- Lemon and Herb Potato Salad
- Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
- Garden Salad and Rolls
California Inspired (2 Entrees) ~$32
A healthy buffet with California and Asian influences. But shhhh, your guests don’t need to know it’s “healthy”
- Grilled Chicken Breast with a Herb Vinaigrette
- Smoked Salmon with a Mentaiko Butter Sauce
- Winter Spinach Salad with Avocado, Orange Wedges, Fennel, Toasted Almonds, Citrus Vinaigrette
- Quinoa pilaf with mushrooms and caramelized onions
- Sautéd greens beans with a ginger fish sauce